Terra Bioforge’s paper on “Correlative metabologenomics of 110 fungi reveals metabolite–gene cluster pairs” was published March 6th, 2023 in Nature Chemical Biology . This paper demonstrates the setup and implementation of a novel Fungal Metabologenomics platform for accurately linking valuable natural product molecules with their respective biosynthetic gene clusters – overcoming a huge historical bottleneck in natural product discovery, development, and production. By “chemically annotating” fungal genomic data with actual molecules, this scalable platform will support Terra Bioworks and their customers in functionally characterizing and overproducing valuable fungal natural products.
- Accelerating Natural Product Discovery & Production with Synthetic Biology
- Dual promoter technology activates a cryptic gene cluster
- DNAtrap™ BGC cloning featured in new Communications Chemistry paper
- SIMB RAFT 15 Conference – Invited Talk
- SIMB Annual Meeting 2023 – Terra Bioforge Invited Talk
- Terra Bioforge at American Society of Pharmacognosy Annual Meeting
- HudsonAlpha & gener8tor Select Terra Bioforge for Agtech Investment Accelerator